India is a huge country in the truest sense of the word, from a population of over a billion, through its expanding cities, to its sprawling countryside. Not only that, India is home to many groups, minorities, languages and religions and when India is mentioned the Taj Mahal is one of the first things that come to mind. Have you ever thought of India as a place to study? You may not have thought about this before, but after reading today’s article, we assure you that you will add this country to the list of your dream study destinations. So here is the comprehensive guide to study in India
General information about India
The Republic of India is the second largest country in the world after China and the seventh largest by area. It gained its independence and was liberated from British occupation in 1948 after the success of Mahatma Gandhi’s famous nonviolent movement. Today, India is one of the superpowers in Asia and is on its way to becoming one of the most powerful countries in the world due to its economic development and significant growth. Capital: New Delhi. Language: Hindi and English plus many local languages. Population: 1.35 billion people.
Why should I study in India?
A very logical question and you are entitled to ask it, especially since India is not a favorite destination for students in the Arab world. Then why India? Here are some compelling answers to this question!
1- Prestigious Universities with Increasing Growth If you want to study engineering and technology disciplines in particular, what Indian universities offer in this field is really amazing, as many Indian Universities and Colleges are ranked across the world and for their constant quest towards academic excellence. .
2. The second largest country in the world in terms of higher education system The vastness of the Indian higher education system and its global network of students and faculty provides more opportunities to develop and enrich the personal and academic experience of students and faculty alike.
3- Wide range of courses and subjects The higher education system in India is growing not only in terms of number of universities and colleges, but also in terms of quality of academic offer. The country’s rich past and vibrant future have produced a wide range of courses and subjects that you may not find at other universities around the world. In India you will find the latest technical and technological disciplines, but also many classic disciplines such as Ayurveda (a type of alternative medicine), Sanskrit and others.
4- It is considered the lowest in tuition fees among all universities in the world, the cost of education in Indian universities is very acceptable and it is a bargain because you do not sacrifice the quality of education at the expense of cost, but you get both. And this is not just limited to tuition fees, the cost of living in India is reasonable and acceptable in comparison with the cost of living in other countries like UK, America or even some neighboring Asian countries like China and Korea.
5. Stunning cultural diversity that will always make you feel a unique practical and scientific experience if your goal when studying abroad This continental country has a lot to see and do, from the towering Himalayas to the as yet undiscovered beaches of Goa and Lakshadweep. Do not forget about the warm hospitality of the locals, the charming architecture, the Indian cuisine with its amazing flavors and much more.
6- Booming economy India’s economy is growing and developing and experts predict that India will be the third largest economy in the world by 2030. What does this mean for students who want to study in India? It is a unique opportunity to live in this country during this exciting time in its history, and an opportunity to build a valuable global network and understand the dynamic global business landscape.
Top Universities of India By 2020, the total number of universities in India has reached 1000, divided between daily private and public universities and institutes of technology. Many of these universities and institutes are among the world’s top universities. Here are a number of top universities in India:
1- Indian Institute of Science
2- Delhi University
3- Hyderabad University
4- Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati
5- Bombay Indian Institute of Technology
Study costs in India and scholarships
The tuition cost in universities ranges from $3,300 to $7,800 annually, for example, the cost of studying medicine in India, pharmacy or any of the engineering disciplines will be closer to the top. PhDs are largely unpaid but generally come with a monthly living allowance of $340. In India there is financial support from the Government of India but it will become valid after three years of study in India Therefore, in order to obtain a visa to study in India, you will need to provide proof of your financial eligibility.
قد يهمك أيضاً :-
- منحة جامعة أوهايو لانكستر لدراسة البكالوريوس والماجستير في الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية 2022 - المنحة
- Tourism in Spain is a wonderful country. Learn about the attractions
- Enjoy the best country in the world for honeymoon (Switzerland)
- Tourist places in the UAE
- Studying abroad is not only for the wealthy, but for everyone
- Tourism in Bahrain: A guide to the best tourist places in Bahrain 2022
- Find out about the best tourist activities in Austria and Innsbruck